- This event has passed.
Adobe MAX is a free, virtual event featuring live and on-demand content, including sessions, labs, keynotes, musical performances, celebrity guest appearances, and a sneak peek at things being worked on in Adobe labs.
What are the Adobe MAX dates?
MAX 2020 will be held from October 20–22, 2020.
What is the Adobe MAX agenda?
The agenda includes 56 hours of live content covering creativity, technology and entertainment. It also includes more than 350 live and on-demand sessions. For specific agenda details, check out the Sessions page.
What is included in the Adobe MAX experience?
- Full access to all conference events from October 20-22
- Keynotes (by regions of Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Japan) and Sneaks
- 350+ sessions across 10 tracks, live and on-demand
- Live breakouts including celebrity and musical guest appearances
- MAX Marketplace – 50 shops of hand-made items by global artists
- Fun and interactive breaks including home art projects and meditation
- Exclusive attendee-only special offers and giveaways from sponsors
- Opportunities for attendee engagement including live chats during sessions, and a community art project
- Career resources and guides; plus, job postings
- Networking opportunities in Meet the Teams and Birds of a Feather