- This event has passed.
Third Thursday: Design Night
PRESENTED BY MINNEAPOLIS INSTITUTE OF ART AND AIGA MINNESOTA
Connect with creatives from the local design community at Third Thursday at the Minneapolis Institute of Art.
- Make your own font with type designers Chank Diesel and Anne Ulku.
- Experience work by Minneapolis artist and designer Joe Kral, whose work combines unique imagery, typography, color, and texture.
- Check out Mia’s new exhibition “Art from Chicago” featuring 1960s-1980s art buzzing with comic book references, gender and sexuality, and often outrageous imagery.
- Learn how to make your work stand out with “Make Design Weird Again,” a panel discussion moderated by Charles Youel of ARTCRANK featuring leading Twin Cities creatives Jeff Johnson, Lindsey Wright, Luis Fitch, Emily Callaghan and Lisa Troutman.
- Check out the latest Minnesota Artist Exhibition Program show “Prediction Error” by photographer Beth Dow.
- Enjoy live music from P.PL, and food truck refreshments for sale.
This event is free and open to the public. No registration needed.
Event host: Ameriprise Financial